For today's card I borrowed a set from my friend Emily. I only made two cards with it but it is a really great set! I love it! And I may have to put it on my next order! This card didn't turn out quite like I had planned but it will work.
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Naturals Ivory, stamp the wheat stalk from Wetlands in Crushed Curry
- On a scrap piece of Naturals Ivory, stamp the goose in black StazOn and color him with a blender pen and Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke and Crushed Curry markers(I also used a white chalk marker for the spot on his neck)
- Cut out the goose and grass and adhere to panel with dimensionals
- Adhere this panel to a piece of Chocolate Chip
- Wrap some linen thread around panel three times and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Decorative Label punch to punch the shape from Chocolate Chip and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn onto Naturals Ivory and punch out with the oval punch then adhere to label
I thought it made for a great masculine card! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Wetlands; Paper- Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory; Ink- black StazOn, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry; Accessories- Decorative Label punch, oval punch, blender pen, white chalk marker, linen thread, dimensionals