For today's card I wanted to use some of the new washi tape. I got it recently and haven't used it much. I also used last week's colors from Color Throwdown.
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Stamp the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge onto the card base with gold ink
- Adhere two strips of the Watercolor Wonder washi tape vertically and two horizontally
- Stamp the greeting from Four You in black StazOn
- Stamp the flower image onto Pool Party using Pool Party ink and punch out using the Pansy punch
- Cut two stems from Old Olive using the Little Leaves sizzlet
- Adhere the stems to the back of two flowers and then adhere them to the card
- Adhere third flower to card with dimensionals
- Punch three flowers from Daffodil Delight using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to flower centers
- Add three Basic Black candy dots to flower centers
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Gorgeous Grunge, Four You; Paper- Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight; Ink- black StazOn, gold Encore, Pool Party; Accessories- Watercolor Wonder washi tape, Little Leaves sizzlet, Pansy Punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals