Today's card is one that I did with my stamp club this month. A fairly simple card!
- Card base is Pool Party
- Adhere a strip of Crisp Cantaloupe
- Stamp the vases image from Vivid Vases single stamp (I stamped this image without the words) in black StazOn onto Whisper White
- Cut out the image with the Banners framelits dies
- Color image with a blender pen and Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding and Sahara Sand markers
- Adhere stamped image to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Petite Pairs in black StazOn onto Whisper White and punch out with oval punch
- Use the scallop oval punch to punch shape from Basic Black card stock and adhere to stamped greeting to this then adhere to card
- Add rhinestone to flower center and two to card base
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vivid Vases, Petite Pairs; Paper- Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Sahara Sand; Accessories- Banners framelits, scallop oval punch, oval punch, blender pen, rhinestones dimensionals