Hello everyone! Welcome to another blog hop from the Stamp Review Crew! For this hop we are featuring projects that use the Six-Sided Sampler stamp set! If you came from Holly's blog then you are on the right track. If you are just starting here that's just fine, too! And if you get lost, you can always click the image at the top of this post to take to you to the home page to get a list of all the blog participants. Please note that Monday is the official hop day so some links may not be working until then. Thank you for your patience!
I made a very simple card for today's hop. I love this stamp set and its coordinating punch! It makes using the set very simple! I also took a color scheme from Color Throwdown from a month ago. The colors are Tangerine Tango, Basic Gray and Pear Pizzazz (I substituted Pear Pizzazz for Certainly Celery)
This layout was inspired by a card that my friend Becky did for our shoebox club a few months ago. I did changed it up a bit .
- Card base is Basic Gray
- A piece of Tangerine Tango is adhered to the card base
- Tie a piece of Basic Gray stitched grosgrain ribbon around a panel of Whisper White
- On another piece of Whisper White, stamp the hexagon shapes from Six-Sided Sampler in Tangerine Tango and Pear Pizzazz and punch out using the hexagon punch
- Adhere the hexagon shapes to the Whisper White panel (three are adhered flat and two are adhered with dimensionals)
- Stamp the greeting with Basic Gray and then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to card
There you have it! Pretty simple! Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to click the image below to go to Paula's blog to see more incredible inspiration! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Six-Sided Sampler; Paper- Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White; Ink- Basic Gray, Tangerine Tango, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories- Basic Gray stitched grosgrain ribbon, hexagon punch, rhinestones, dimensionals