Today's card was inspired by the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. I decided to use some really bright colors for this one!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere two strips of Tempting Turquoise onto card base
- Adhere a strip of Melon Mambo that has been flagged at one end to card base
- Stamp the image from Vivid Vases onto a piece of Whisper White using black StazOn and color with Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise and Old Olive markers
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Basic Black card stock and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of Daffodil Delight card stock
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Vivid Vases; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise; Ink- black StazOn, Tempting Turquoise, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive; Accessories- white baker's twine, basic metal button, rhinestone, dimensionals