Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Retro Sketches. I thought my card was almost too simple but I really kind of like it this way. With the soft colors it really is just a soft and simple card! The Tulip frame embossing folder will be retiring. I haven't used it much lately but I do like the way that little bit of embossing.
- Card base is Pool Party
- Take another piece of Pool Party and run it through the Big Shot with the Tulip Frame embossing folder and cut around the outside of the frame then adhere to card
- Adhere a piece of Pink Pirouette card stock
- Stamp the leaf image from Peaceful Petals in Crumb Cake onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock several times
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn
- Sponge the edges using Crumb Cake ink then adhere stamped panel to card with dimensionals
- Flag the end of a strip of Pool Party and adhere to Crumb Cake piece
- Tie a piece of linen thread through a Very Vintage designer button and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake; Ink- Crumb Cake, black StazOn; Accessories- Tulip embossing folder, Very Vintage designer button, linen thread, sponge, dimensionals