For today's card I pulled out some stamps and colors that I haven't used in a while. Raspberry Ripple will be retiring at the end of May. I really do like this color and used it a lot when it first came out. And Summer Silhouettes is still one of my favorite stamp sets but it got pushed back on the shelf when the Occasions mini came out. So it was nice to work with them again!
- Card base is Crumb Cake with the bottom right hand corner rounded with the 1" circle punch
- On a layer of Crumb Cake, round the bottom right had corner with the 1" circle punch
- Stamps the border image from Summer Silhouettes in Crumb Cake across the bottom
- Stamp the stems in Old Olive (I had to use a Post-It to mask off the border so that my stem would not stamp where I didn't want it - lol)
- Stamp the flower tops in Raspberry Ripple
- Cut a scallop border from Raspberry Ripple card stock using the Tasteful Trim die and adhere to stamped panel
- Stamp the greeting from Sweet Essentials in black StazOn
- Wrap a piece of silver twine around the panel twice and secure on the back (I use scotch tape)
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of silver twine through a Basic Metal button and tie a bow on the back side of the button and adhere to card with glue dots
- Cut a butterfly from Pink Pirouette card stock using the Beautiful Wings embosslit and adhere to card
- Add a small pearl to butterfly
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Summer Silhouettes, Sweet Essentials; Paper- Crumb Cake, Raspberry Ripple, Pink Pirouette; Ink- black StazOn, Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Tasteful Trim die, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Basic Metal buttons, silver twine, 1" circle punch, pearls, dimensionals