Today's card was the first one I made for the Create with Connie and Mary sketch for this week. Not my favorite and that's why the other one was posted. But I don't hate it either. Anyway, it is what it is - lol!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a panel of Coastal Cabana to card
- Adhere three strips of Fresh Prints designer paper to card
- Cut the frame from Crumb Cake card stock using the On Film framelits dies and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp sentiment from Peachy Keen in Real Red onto a piece of Whisper White and adhere to a piece of Real Red card stock then adhere to card
- Punch three flowers from Coastal Cabana using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to card
- Add rhinestones to flower centers
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peachy Keen; Paper- Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Fresh Prints designer paper; Ink- Real Red; Accessories- On Film framelits, itty bitty shapes punch pack, rhinestones, dimensionals