Today's card uses the new gold products. I had fun creating this one!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- I adhered three strips of the Watercolor Wonder designer washi tape to a strip of Very Vanilla and angled the end then adhered the panel to the card base
- Run a piece of gold foil paper through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder then round the corners with the corner rounder
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Peachy Keen in black StazOn onto a strip of Very Vanilla and flag the end
- Tie a piece of gold baker's twine around the stamped panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three gold sequins cut from the gold sequin trim
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you are enjoying the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions edition that launched earlier this week! If not, you can still sign up and see all the wonderful creations that have been shared so far! My card set was posted earlier this week! Thank you for your kind comments on my cards! Need more reasons to sign up?
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown