Today's card was one I did with my stamp club this month. I thought this one turned out fun! And I think the ladies enjoyed it, too!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of silver foil designer vellum to card base
- Use the Word Bubble framelits to cut the shape out of a piece of Soft Sky card stock
- Run the piece through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' with black StazOn onto a piece of Whisper White and adhere to back of Soft Sky piece with dimensionals
- Use the scallop edge border punch to punch the edge of a strip of silver foil card stock then adhere to panel
- Tie a piece of silver ribbon around panel and adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Calypso Coral and adhere to bow with a glue dot then add a rhinestone to flower center
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Sayin'; Paper- Whisper White, Soft Sky, Calypso Coral, Silver foil, Silver foil designer vellum; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- silver ribbon, Arrows embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, Word Bubbles framelite, rhinestones, dimensionals