Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Freshly Made. I am always trying to think of ways to incorporate the new foil designer vellum. Love that stuff! And I think today's card really goes with the weather outside right now - lol!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Very Vanilla to card base with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of gold foil designer vellum to layer
- Make a tag from Very Vanilla card stock by cutting off the top corners and flagging the bottom and then punching a hole at the top
- Stamp the sentiment from Rain or Shine onto the tag using Basic Gray ink and the umbrella handle in Basic Gray
- Thread a piece of gold twine through the hole and tie a knot
- Punch a strip of gold foil card stock using the dotted scallop ribbon border punch and then adhere to right side of tag then adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the umbrella top onto a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using Calypso Coral ink and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Soft Sky using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to umbrella top
- It's hard to tell from the photo, but for the flower center I adhered a gold sequin and then a pearl on top
There you have it! Have a super day and thanks for stopping by!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Rain or Shine; Paper- Very Vanilla, Soft Sky, gold foil card stock, gold foil designer vellum; Ink- Basic Gray, Calypso Coral; Accessories- gold twine, itty bitty shapes punch pack, dotted ribbon scallop punch, gold sequin, pearl, dimensionals