Today's card was one that I did for a swap I was in recently. It was the Control Freaks swap and the theme was Flat and Fabulous. Our hostess wanted cards that could be mailed without extra postage but still have the "wow" factor. And this is the card that I came up with!
- Card base is Crisp Cantaloupe
- Adhere a piece of Pool Party to card base
- Adhere a piece of Basic Black to card
- Stamp the Hardwood background stamp onto a piece of Sahara Sand using Sahara Sand ink and then adhere to card
- Flag both ends of a strip of Basic Black and adhere to card
- Flag one end of a small strip of Crisp Cantaloupe and adhere to card
- Punch a circle from Whisper White using the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Use the Essentials paper piercing pack to pierce just inside the circle
- Stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs in black StazOn then adhere circle to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower image from Flower Shop with Crisp Cantaloupe onto a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe and punch out with the Pansy punch
- Cut a stem from Pistachio Pudding using the Little Leaves sizzlet and adhere to back of flower then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a small flower from Pool Party using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to flower center
- Add a Basic Black candy dot to flower center
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Petite Pairs, Flower Shop, Hardwood; Paper- Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Basic Black, Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, Essentials paper piercing pack, Pansy Punch Little Leaves sizzlet, itty bitty punch pack, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals