Today's card was another one that I did with my stamp club this month. I wanted to show off some of the beautiful vellum that we sell as well as some of the other gold products.
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of the gold designer vellum to another piece of Very Vanilla
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in black StazOn just above the vellum piece
- Tie a piece of gold twine around the panel (I wrapped mine around the panel twice)
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the stem from Fabulous Florets in Pear Pizzazz onto a piece of Very Vanilla and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the flower images onto a piece of Very Vanilla with Blushing Bride and cut out then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add gold sequins to the card
Lots of layers and dimension! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Very Vanilla, gold designer vellum; Ink- black StazOn, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride; Accessories- gold twine, gold sequins, dimensionals