Today's card was inspired by a couple of challenges. I got the colors from last week's Dynamic Duos' color challenge and the sketch from Mojo Monday. I thought it turned out pretty regal!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of gold designer vellum to card base
- Punch a strip of Rich Razzleberry with the scallop edge border punch and adhere to a strip of gold foil card stock then adhere to card
- Adhere a thin strip of Basic Black to gold strip
- Adhere a Rich Razzleberry square to a Basic Black square and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Starburst Sayings in Rich Razzleberry and cut out with the Starburst framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of gold twine through a vintage faceted button and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Starburst Sayings; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, gold foil card stock, gold designer vellum; Ink- Rich Razzleberry; Accessories- Starburst framelits, gold twine, vintage faceted buttons, scallop edge border punch, dimensionals