So here is the card that I would have posted yesterday. I used the sketch from Techno Stamper and the color challenge from ColorQ. I really like the way watercoloring looks on the Crumb Cake!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Cut a piece of Gingham Garden designer paper in half diagonally and adhere to a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock then adhere to card base
- Stamp the flower image from Peaceful Petals in VersaMark onto Crumb Cake and emboss with white emboss powder
- Watercolor image with a blender pen and Elegant Eggplant and Daffodil Delight inks and outline image with a little Crumb Cake
- Adhere panel to a piece of Elegant Eggplant and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Daffodil Delight with Elegant Eggplant and flag the end then adhere to card
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine through a vintage faceted button and adhere to card
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- VersaMark, Elegant Eggplant, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake; Accessories- white emboss powder, white baker's twine, blender pen, vintage faceted button, dimensionals