Today's card is a fun CAS design! I was inspired to use these colors from the Colour Me challenge.
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Whisper White, stamp the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge twice in Daffodil Delight and the splotches image in Bermuda Bay three times
- Round the top right hand corner of layer using the 1" circle punch
- Adhere layer to a strip of Basic Black card stock then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' with black StazOn ink onto a piece of Whisper White and cut out with the Word Bubbles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three rhinestones to card
Super Simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black; Ink- black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay; Accessories- Word Bubble framelits, 1" circle punch, rhinestones, dimensionals