Good morning, Friends! It's time for another fun challenge from Create with Connie and Mary! This week week we have a sketch to work with!
This is definitely a fun sketch! Lots of possibilities!
I stayed pretty true to the sketch.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Three squares were cut from a piece of Fresh Prints designer paper and the corners rounded with the corner rounder then adhered to a piece of Crumb Cake
- This panel is then adhere to a piece of Real Red and then adhered to the card base with dimensionals
- Use the Little Leaves sizzlet to cut a stem from Coastal Cabana card stock
- Stamp the larger flower from Flower Shop in Real Red onto Whisper White and punch out using the Pansy punch and adhere the stem to the back side of the flower then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the smaller flower from Petite Petals in Coastal Cabana onto Coastal Cabana card stock and punch out using the Petite Petals punch
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto a strip of Whisper White using Coastal Cabana ink and flag the end then adhere to card
- Adhere the smaller flower to card and add a Crumb Cake candy dot to flower center
Make sure to check out what the rest of the designers did with this fabulous sketch at the Create with Connie and Mary website! I hope you will play along with us this week! And don't forget about the Create with Connie and Mary card "Create"tions! We are finishing up our last week of cards! But you can still see all of the projects shared in this edition and download all the tutorials! Find out more at the Create with Connie and Mary website! And thanks to all of you that have shared such positive comments! Have a super day, everyone!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Fresh Prints designer paper; Ink- Real Red, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Pansy punch, Petite Petals punch, Little Leaves sizzlet, Neutrals candy dots, corner rounder, dimensionals