Good morning everyone! It's time for another great Create with Connie and Mary Thursday challenge! This week we have a sketch! Take a look!
And my card...
I had another card planned for this sketch but didn't like it so I started over and this is what evolved! I will share my other card - maybe - if I'm brave enough - lol! I really like the way this one came out! I pulled out a set that I hadn't used in a while but still really love!
- Card base is Pear Pizzazz
- Adhere three strips of Gingham Garden designer paper to card base
- Stamp the vine image from Thoughts & Prayers in Pear Pizzazz onto Whisper White and the sentiment in Night of Navy
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Night of Navy then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the itty bitty shapes punch pack to punch 10 flowers from Daffodil Delight
- I give each petal a small snip and then adhere to stamped image with a glue dot
- A rhinestone is added to each flower center and then curl the flower petals up
Love the spring-like look of this card! Just makes me happy!!
Are you a subscriber to the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions edition? If you are then you have seen some amazing card set ideas! WOW!! If you aren't… why not sign up today? You will still get to see all the ideas shown and be able to download all the tutorials for the card sets! There are still two more weeks of wonderful ideas to share!! Need more reasons to subscribe? Check this out…
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown