Today's card was the last of the cards that we did in club this month. I took several ideas that I had seen and combined them and added a little of my own to get to this! I love Crumb Cake!!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Crumb Cake, stamp the lines images from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake ink and the splotches with Whisper White craft ink
- Adhere panel to a piece of Whisper White and then adhere to card base
- Make a tag from a piece of Crumb Cake
- Stamp the Hardwood background stamp onto tag with Crumb Cake ink and sponge edges with Crumb Cake
- Thread a piece of Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon through the hole and tie in place with a piece of white baker's twine
- Adhere tag to card with dimensionals
- On a piece of Crumb Cake, stamp the flower image from Petite Petals three times using VersaMark ink and then emboss with white emboss powder
- Punch flowers out with the Petite Petals punch
- Add mini brads to flower centers
- Stamp the greeting from Perfect Pennants in Chocolate Chip onto Whisper White and cut out then adhere to tag
- Arrange flowers around greeting and adhere with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Hardwood background, Gorgeous Grunge, Petite Petals, Perfect Pennants; Paper- Crumb Cake, Whisper White; Ink- VersaMark, Whisper White craft, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; Accessories- Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon, white baker's twine, white emboss powder, Petite Petals punch, mini brads, sponge, dimensionals