Today's card was one I made quite a while ago. I really liked how this one turned out!
- Card base is Naturals Ivory
- Adhere a strip of Gingham Garden designer paper down the left hand side of the card
- On a layer of Naturals Ivory, stamp the Blessed Easter stamp in black StazOn and watercolor the image with a blender pen and Pear Pizzazz and Daffodil Delight inks
- Use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce an oval around the stamped image
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black card stock to the left hand side of the stamped panel and then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three small pearls
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blessed Easter; Paper- Naturals Ivory, Basic Black, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- black StazOn, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz; Accessories- Occasions paper piercing pack, pearls, blender pen, dimensionals