Today's card was one that I did with my shoebox club this month. I had seen a canvas project that made a washi egg and thought that I could do that with our products!!
- Card base is Whisper White
- To make the washi eggs, I cut a piece of Whisper White and adhered strips of the Gingham Garden washi tape down at a diagonal until the whole thing was covered then I used the extra large oval punch to punch the three eggs out
- To make the grass I cut a strip of Pear Pizzazz card stock and used the fringe scissors to make the cuts
- The grass is adhered to a piece of Whisper White
- Tie a piece of white baker's twine around the bottom part of the grass then adhere the panel to a piece of Night of Navy
- Adhere the panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere the eggs to the front panel just behind the fringed grass part
- Stamp the greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes in Night of Navy onto the card base
- Add rhinestones wherever you wish - lol (mine are on the eggs and beside the greeting)
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper- Whisper White, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz; Ink- Night of Navy; Accessories- White baker's twine, fringe scissors, Gingham Garden washi tape, extra large oval punch, rhinestones, dimensionals