Today's card was inspired by the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday. It was from a few weeks ago but I wanted to try it with the Geometrical set and the washi tape. I love those triangles!!
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- Adhere a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper to card base
- Adhere two pieces of Retro Fresh washi tape to card
- Punch a 2 1/2" circle from So Saffron and sponge edges with So Saffron ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Geometrical in Baked Brown Sugar onto a strip of Very Vanilla and flag the end then adhere to circle
- Stamp the triangles onto Very Vanilla with Coastal Cabana and Tangerine Tango ink then punch out with the triangle punch and adhere to card
- Add three So Saffron candy dots
Pretty simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Retro Fresh washi tape, triangle punch, 2 1/2" circle punch, Subtles candy dots, sponge, dimensionals