Good morning, Friends! It's time once again for a fabulous Stamp Review Crew blog hop!! Woohoo! For this hop we are featuring the stamp set Fabulous Florets! I was so excited to be using this set once again! I got this set when it first came out but with all the new goodies I have gotten recently, Fabulous Florets seemed to get pushed to the back of my shelf. So I hope you enjoy all the wonderful ideas you will see from all the fabulous designers! To continue on to the next blog, just click the icon below. If you get lost or there are broken links, click the icon above to go to the home page with a list of all the blog hop participants. Now to the card...
The colors of my card were inspired by a bouquet of daisies that my husband got me for Valentine's Day! So bright and vibrant they were! I just had to use them for a card! Here are the details:
- Card base is Wisteria Wonder
- Stamp the outline flower image from Fabulous Florets in Wisteria Wonder onto the card base
- On a piece of Whisper White stamp the solid flower image twice in Wisteria Wonder and the leaves in Old Olive then stamp the sentiment in black StazOn
- Adhere the panel to the card with dimensionals
- Stamp the solid flower image again onto a scrap piece of Whisper White with Melon Mambo and the leaves twice in Old Olive and cut them out
- Adhere leaves to the back of the cut out flower and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a banner from Melon Mambo with the bitty banner punch and adhere to card
- Add two rhinestones
And there you have it! Click the link below to advance to the next blog where you will see more wonderful ideas on how to use this stamp set! I hope you are inspired to dust off this set and use it again! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Fabulous Florets; Paper- Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Whisper White; Ink- Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, black StazOn; Accessories- bitty banner punch, rhinestones, dimensionals