Today's card was created several weeks ago. Let's see if I remember how I did it - lol!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a layer of Whisper White use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce and oval (might be kind of hard to see in the photo)
- Stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs in Elegant Eggplant
- Adhere layer to card with dimensionals
- Cut two stems from Always Artichoke with the Little Leaves sizzlet and adhere them to the card
- Punch three flowers from Wisteria Wonder using the Petite Petals punch
- Punch three flowers from Elegant Eggplant using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere these to the Wisteria Wonder flowers
- Adhere layered flowers to card
- Punch a butterfly from So Saffron using the Bitty Butterfly punch and adhere to card
- Add pearls to flower centers and to butterfly
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Petite Pairs; Paper- Whisper White, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant; Ink- Elegant Eggplant; Accessories- Occasions paper piercing pack, Little Leaves sizzlet, Petite Petals punch, itty bitty shapes punch pack, Bitty Butterfly punch, pearls dimensionals