Today's card was inspired by a birthday card that my friend Emily gave me. I also made this up for a swap that I was in recently! The banners framelits make this an easy card to put together!
- Card base is Real Red
- Run a piece of Crumb Cake through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder and then adhere to card
- Use the Banners framelits to cut banners from Coastal Cabana and one from the Fresh Prints designer paper and adhere together then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Use the Banners framelits to cut a banner from Whisper White
- Stamp the greeting from Perfect Pennants in Real Red onto the banner and then again on a scrap of Whisper White with Coastal Cabana ink
- Cut the middle part from the Coastal Cabana one out and adhere to banner with glue dots
- Stamp the dots image from Perfect Pennants in Crumb Cake at the bottom of the banner
- Tie a piece of Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the banner and adhere to card with dimensionals
Today is Meet the Team day at Create with Connie and Mary! They are introducing the team for the Card "Create"tions edition! I hope you will join us!
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown