Today's card was created from a sketch that I have saved on my computer from a while ago. I really like this sketch and do plan to use it again!
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Stamp a piece of Whisper White with the stem image from Peaceful Petals in Pistachio Pudding
- Adhere this to a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe then adhere to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar and then adhere to card base
- Stamp a piece of Baked Brown Sugar with the Hardwood background stamp in Baked Brown Sugar and adhere to card
- Flag both ends of a strip Pistachio Pudding and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Peaceful Petals in Baked Brown Sugar onto a piece of Whisper White and adhere to card
- Stamp leaf image onto Pistachio Pudding with black StazOn
- Add a little color to the leaf with a Pistachio Pudding marker then cut out and adhere to card
- Add a rhinestone
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals, Hardwood background stamp; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding; Accessories- rhinestone, dimensionals