Today's card was inspired by one I had pinned quite a while ago.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Emboss a panel of Whisper White with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and adhere to card
- Stamp the stem from Peaceful Petals in black StazOn onto a piece of Whisper White
- Use a blender pen and markers to color the stem with Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, and Daffodil Delight then use the markers to highlight some areas
- Cut the stem out and adhere to embossed panel with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting in black StazOn and add three rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Whisper White; Ink- black StazOn, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Daffodil Delight; Accessories- Fancy Fan embossing folder, rhinestones, dimensionals