For today's card I used the new Starburst Sayings stamp set and coordinating framelits. I debated getting this set and finally caved. I love the sayings and definitely the framelits! And I used this week's Create with Connie and Mary color challenge! Wait… I think I used Daffodil Delight instead of Summer Starfruit. But a Summer Starfruit flower would look just as great!
- Card base is Whisper White
- A layer of Whisper White was run through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder and then adhered to the card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the image from Starburst Sayings in Pacific Point onto Whisper White and cut out with the coordinating Starburst framelits
- Adhere a piece of Smoky Slate 3/4" Chevron Ribbon to the back of the stamped image with glue dots then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Punch a flower from Daffodil Delight using the itty bitty shapes punch pack and adhere to card
- Adhere a Pacific Point candy dot to flower center
Super easy card! I'm so excited that the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions edition started today! You can still sign up!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown