Today's card was inspired by Mojo Monday's sketch challenge. This was actually pretty quick and easy! Love these On Film framelits!
- Card base is So Saffron
- Run a strip of Coastal Cabana through the Big Shot using the Arrows embossing folder then adhere to card base
- Adhere a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper to the card
- Stamp the sentiment from Peachy Keen in Coastal Cabana onto a piece of Very Vanilla then adhere to card
- Cut a piece of Baked Brown Sugar with the filmstrip die from the On Film framelits and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Cut the camera image with the On Film framelits from Tangerine Tango and adhere to card with a dimensional
- Add a rhinestone to the camera lens
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peachy Keen; Paper- So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, On Film framelits, rhinestone, dimensionals