Today's card was inspired by last week's sketch at Freshly Made. It's not my favorite but I wanted to try out some of the new designer foil vellum. I know that I am late to the party on this but I just finally "had" to have it! So I am enjoying using these products!! This was my first attempt at using the new vellum.
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere a piece of the gold designer foil vellum to the top part of a piece of Whisper White (I put adhesive to the back of the vellum only where the gold dots are)
- Punch a strip of Basic Black with the scallop edge border punch and adhere to panel
- Stamp the greeting from Petite Pairs in black StazOn onto the panel
- Tie a piece of the gold twine around the panel and adhere to a piece of Basic Black
- Adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
That's all there is to it! Did you get a chance to take the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Design Team blog hop yesterday? This special edition starts tomorrow! I hope to see you there! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown