Today's card was inspired by a sketch at Freshly Made. It was a few week's ago and I thought it would be fun to use my Geometrical set.
- Card base is Baked Brown Sugar
- On a layer of Very Vanilla, stamp the greeting from Geometrical in Baked Brown Sugar
- Adhere a piece of Retro Fresh washi tape to across the top and two brads under the greeting then adhere panel to card
- Stamp the triangle images onto a piece of Very Vanilla with Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron and Tangerine Tango then punch out with the triangle punch
- Adhere triangles to card with dimensionals
Super simple especially with the triangle punch! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Retro Fresh washi tape, mini brads, triangle punch, dimensionals