Today's card was created some time ago using the sketch from Freshly Made. Not my favorite but I thought I would post it anyway. It is very simple!!
- Card base is So Saffron
- Layer three strips of the Retro Fresh designer paper onto a piece of Baked Brown Sugar and then adhere to card
- Use the Chevron punch to punch the chevrons from Tangerine Tango
- Adhere the chevrons to the card
- Stamp the sentiment from Geometrical onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Baked Brown Sugar and flag the end
- Add three mini brads to other end and adhere to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- So Saffron, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories- Chevron punch, mini brads, dimensionals