Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Deconstructed Sketch. It was from a few weeks ago. I thought that it would be fun to incorporate some washi tape with the sketch!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Round the two bottom corners of a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper and adhere to card base
- Adhere a strip of Retro Fresh washi tape over the top of the designer paper and two small pieces on the top left of the card base
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' in Coastal Cabana onto Very Vanilla and cut out using the Word Bubbles framelits then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Thread a thin piece of Coastal Cabana card stock through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
Pretty simple! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Sayin'; Paper- Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Retro Fresh washi tape, Word Bubbles framelits, Basic Metal buttons, corner rounder, dimensionals