Good morning, Friends! Welcome to the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Design Team blog hop! I hope that you have been enjoying the preview of what's to come! Connie and Mary have been sharing super cute card sets! Now the design team is doing a blog hop that features one stamp set they are using for this special edition. So you probably came from Debbie Henderson's blog. I always enjoy her designs!
My card today features the Peachy Keen stamp set. I will be using this set during week three of this special edition. I love this stamp set and coordinating framelits! They all just work perfectly together! And I love how the Retro Fresh designer paper adds the fun to these products!
- Card base is Tangerine Tango cut at 11" x 4 1/4" and folded in half to create the card base
- Cut a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper at 4" x 3 1/4" and flag the bottom then adhere to card base
- Use the On Film framelits to cut the filmstrip from Baked Brown Sugar and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment from Peachy Keen onto a strip of Very Vanilla that measures 3/4" x 3" using Coastal Cabana ink and flag the end
- Take the camera framelit and lightly "moosh" it into the Baked Brown Sugar ink pad then use it to cut the camera shape from So Saffron card stock
- Adhere the camera shape to the card and add a Tangerine Tango candy dot to the camera lens
A super simple card! I hope that you are as excited as I am for the Card "Create"tions to begin! It won't be long now! So be sure that you get signed up! Oh, and be sure to click the link below to see the gorgeous project that Connie has waiting to share with you! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!