Good morning everyone! It's time for another fun Thursday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! This week we have a fabulous color challenge! Check out these great colors!!
Strawberry Slush, Old Olive and Basic Black are the bold bright colors for this week! I love them!! And I don't use Strawberry Slush nearly enough so I was so glad it was part of this challenge! Check out my card!
- Card base is Naturals White
- Stamp the Blessed Easter image in black StazOn onto a piece of Naturals White and use the Oval framelits to cut it out
- Use the StrawberrySlush, Old Olive and Soft Sky markers and a blender pen to watercolor the image
- Use the Occasions paper piercing pack to pierce an oval on a piece of Naturals White then adhere this to the card base with dimensionals
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black card stock to card
- Adhere the stamped oval to the card with dimensionals
- Use the bitty banner punch to punch a banner from Strawberry Slush card stock and then adhere to card
- Add two rhinestones
Find more inspiration from the other fabulous designers at Create with Connie and Mary. I hope you all will play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Blessed Easter; Paper- Naturals White, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush; Ink- black StazOn, Strawberry Slush, Old Olive, Soft Sky; Accessories- Ovals framelits, Occasions paper piercing pack, bitty banner punch, rhinestones, dimensionals