Good morning, Friends! Create with Connie and Mary have another fun Thursday challenge for us all! This week they have provided us with a sketch.
Love this clean and simple layout! So many possibilities and one that will be used again for sure! Here's how I use it!
Flowers seemed like and easy way to use this sketch so I tried to challenge myself to go a different direction. And I think I like what evolved!
- Card base is Tangerine Tango
- On a piece of Very Vanilla stamp the greeting from Geometrical using Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar markers
- Adhere a strip of Retro Fresh designer paper that was cut at the end
- Adhere the panel to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar and then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp the triangle images onto Very Vanilla with Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar and punch out with the triangle punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the arrow image onto Very Vanilla with So Saffron and cut out then adhere to card
- Add two So Saffron candy dots
Be sure to visit Create with Connie and Mary to see what the other designers did with this sketch! I hope you play along with us this week! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango; Accessories- Subtles candy dots, dimensionals