My inspiration for my cards yesterday came from looking through past Stampin' Up! magazines. And this was one of them!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Use the Banners framelits to make a banner from Sweet Sorbet designer paper and adhere to card
- Adhere a strip of Basic Black card stock to card
- Stamp the greeting from Sweet Essentials in black StazOn onto a strip of Whisper White and flag the end then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Tie a piece of Pool Party twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
- Use the Bitty Butterfly punch to punch two butterflies from some Sweet Sorbet designer paper and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add rhinestones to butterfiles
Super Simple! Before I sign off I want to tell you about the new edition of Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions! I am so excited to be a designer for this edition! Here is some more information.
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown