Today's card was inspired by one in the Stampin' Success magazine.
- Card base is Bermuda Bay
- Run a piece of Basic Black through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder and then adhere to a piece of Strawberry Slush and then adhere panel to card
- On a strip of Whisper white stamp the greeting from Geometrical in black StazOn and flag one end
- Punch a strip of Crushed Curry with the dotted ribbon scallop punch and adhere to back of Whisper White strip
- Adhere strip to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the three triangles onto Whisper White with Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush and punch out with the triangle punch
- Adhere triangles to card with dimensionals
- Thread a piece of silver twine through a Basic Metal button and adhere to card
Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to sign up for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions edition! Mary has an adorable preview for you today! So be sure to go and see it! Here is some more information.
- 3 weeks of FABULOUS card ideas - 18 different sets (not including our two Preview sets).
- Each SET is presented with 4 cards...for a total of 72 EXCLUSIVE card ideas NOT SEEN ANYWHERE ELSE!
- Each Saturday we will each do a small favor as a bonus item using the same set we use during the week. These WILL be displayed publicly but only subscribers will see the cards!
- Featuring designers: Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Nicole Tugrul, Connie Babbert, and Mary Brown