Today's card was one that I did with my stamp club this month. This card was inspired by the sketch from the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.
- Card base is So Saffron
- Cut a circle from Baked Brown Sugar with the 3" circle die then run through the Big Shot with the Arrows embossing folder
- Stamp the greeting from Geometrical using the Tangerine Tango and Baked Brown Sugar markers onto Very Vanilla
- Adhere stamped panel to a piece of Tangerine Tango
- Use the bitty banner punch to punch three banners from Retro Fresh designer paper and adhere to back of stamped panel then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere two So Saffron candy dots
Pretty simple! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories- Arrows embossing folder, bitty banner punch, Subtles candy dots, 3" circle die, dimensionals