Good morning, Friends! It's time for another fun blog hop with the Stamp Review Crew! For this hop we are featuring projects that use the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set! This set is so awesome! It works perfectly for that grunge look! And that's just the look I went with for this card. Take a look!
Here's what I did to create this card:
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On a piece of Epic Day designer paper stamp the different splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge in Crumb Cake, Pool Party and Calypso Coral and the lines image in Basic Gray
- Sponge the edges in Crumb Cake then adhere to a piece of Basic Gray card stock
- Stamp the sentiment from Perfect Pennants in Basic Gray onto a piece of Vellum and cut out with the Banners framelits
- Stamp the sentiment again onto a piece of Very Vanilla in Pool Party and cut out just the middle part and adhere to vellum piece
- Adhere the vellum banner to the card with three mini brads then adhere panel to card with dimensionals
Very simple and grungy card! Click on the link below to go to the next blog to get more inspiration on using this great set! Enjoy the hop! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Gorgeous Grunge, Perfect Pennants; Paper- Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, vellum, Epic Day designer paper; Ink- Basic Gray, Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake; Accessories- Banners framelits, silver mini brads, sponge, dimensionals
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.
- Beth Beard mylittlecraftblog.com/
- Adriana Benitez escape2stamp.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.
- Debra Burgin heartfeltinkspiration.
- Mike Funke stampin-style.
- Shana Gaff stressfreestamping.
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.
- Mary Rindal maryrindal.com/
- Ann Schach stampinchic.com
- Martha Stewart seasonsofstamping.