Today's card was one that I did with my stamp club earlier this month. It's a super simple card that is really fun!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On a layer of Very Vanilla stamp the splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge in So Saffron and Baked Brown Sugar then sponge the edges with Baked Brown Sugar
- Adhere three pieces of the Retro Fresh washi tape to the layer and then adhere panel to the card base with dimensionals
- Punch a circle from Baked Brown Sugar with the 1 3/4" circle punch
- Stamp the lines image from Gorgeous Grunge onto the circle with Baked Brown Sugar and sponge the edges with Baked Brown Sugar then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp the greeting from Just Sayin' in Coastal Cabana onto Very Vanilla and cut out with the Word Bubbles framelits
- Sponge the edges and add a mini brad then adhere to card with dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Just Sayin', Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana; Accessories- Word Bubbles framelits, Retro Fresh washi tape, 1 3/4" circle punch, mini brad, sponge, dimensionals