Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Retro Sketches. I really liked the layout and thought it would be very appropriate to use the Retro Fresh designer paper with the sketch! Because the lines on the designer paper were already at an angle, this really makes in look funky!! But I do like how it turned out!
- Card base is Tangerine Tango
- Cut a piece of Retro Fresh designer paper at an angle to fit onto the card base
- Adhere designer paper to a strip of Coastal Cabana and then adhere to card base
- Stamp the circle image from Geometrical onto the card base using Tangerine Tango ink
- Stamp the greeting onto a strip of Very Vanilla using Baked Brown Sugar ink and flag the end
- Adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Add two Tangerine Tango candy dots
Pretty easy card! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometrical; Paper- Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Very Vanilla, Retro Fresh designer paper; Ink- Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar; Accessories- Brights candy dots, dimensionals