Today's card was inspired by two challenges. I made this one a few weeks ago so these are old challenges. I used the sketch from Retro Sketches and the colors from Dynamic Duos. A ver clean and simple card!
- Card base is Whisper White
- Adhere three strips of Gingham Garden designer paper to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment from Perfect Pennants onto a piece of Whisper White using Island Indigo and Real Red markers and cut out using the Banners framelits dies
- Tie a piece of Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon around the banner and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add three Real Red candy dots to the strips
Super easy!! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Whisper White, Gingham Garden designer paper; Ink- Island Indigo, Real Red; Accessories- Real Red 1/8" taffeta ribbon, Banners framelits dies, Brights candy dots, dimensionals