Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Paper Craft Crew Challenges. I also used this card with my shoebox club this month. Love all the fun things you can do with this Geometric set!
- Card base is Coastal Cabana
- On layer of Very Vanilla adhere two strips of Retro Fresh washi tape then adhere to a piece of Baked Brown Sugar
- Stamp triangle images from Geometric in Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, So Saffron and Baked Brown Sugar onto Very Vanilla and punch each out with the triangle punch
- Adhere triangles to panel then adhere panel to card base with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting in Baked Brown Sugar onto Very Vanilla and punch out with the 2 1/2" circle punch
- Cut bottom part of circle off and adhere a Hardware Essentials clip to circle then use dimensionals to adhere circle to card
Love these retro colors! And this set is really fun to play with! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Geometric; Paper- Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Very Vanilla; Ink- Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron; Accessories- 2 1/2" circle punch, Triangle punch, Retro Fresh washi tape, Hardware Essentials clips, dimensionals