Today's card was inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday. Was going for a different look. Seems like most of my cards have been a lot of white on white! I am glad that I just got more white card stock!! This one is vanilla. But I do have a lot more white cards - lol!!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- Adhere a piece of Gumball Green to card base
- Adhere a strip of Basic Gray to card
- Use the Banners framelits to cut a banner from Epic Day designer paper and adhere to card
- Round the top right corner of a piece of Calypso Coral and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Stamp greeting from Six-Sided Sampler in Basic Gray onto Very Vanilla and adhere to card
- Stamp the three hexagons from Six-Sided Sampler in Gumball Green, Daffodil Delight and Pool Party onto Very Vanilla and punch out using the hexagon punch then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones (I would have put mini brads but I was too late so rhinestones it was)
There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Six-Sided Sampler; Paper- Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Epic Day designer paper; Ink- Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Pool Party; Accessories- Banners framelits, hexagon punch, corner rounder, rhinestones, dimensionals