I actually created this card a few week's ago. I was experimenting with the fringe scissors. These things are so much fun! Anyway, I was trying to come up with a different idea and this is what evolved!
- Card base is Crumb Cake
- On a piece of Very Vanilla, stamp the images from Gorgeous Grunge in Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake and Pool Party (the Pool Party image was stamped off before stamping onto the card stock)
- Sponge around the edges of a piece of Calypso Coral with Crumb Cake ink and also around the edges of the stamped panel
- Cut two circles from the Epic Day designer paper with the 3" circle die
- Sponge the edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Use the fringe scissors to fringe both circles then adhere together
- Stamp the image from Perfect Pennants using Basic Gray and Calypso Coral markers onto Very Vanilla and punch out using the 1 3/4" circle punch
- Adhere stamped circle to fringed circles with dimensionals and scrunch the fringes around the stamped circle
- Adhere fringed circle to card
- Punch a heart from Epic Day designer paper with the small heart punch and sponge edges with Crumb Cake ink
- Adhere heart to card with a dimensional and add a rhinestone
There you have it! I hope you are inspired to use those fringe scissors! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Epic Day designer paper; Ink- Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Basic Gray; Accessories- 3" circle die, 1 3/4" circle punch, small heart punch, fringe scissors, rhinestone, sponge, dimensionals