Good morning! It's an early morning for us as Nick has a basketball game. He actually has two but the second one isn't until later. So up and at 'em!! It's time for a Saturday challenge from the Create with Connie and Mary team! They do a Saturday challenge during their special collections and this is the end of week 3 of the Spring Collection! Wow! Only one more week to go! Anyway, this week they have offered this fabulous sketch! Take a look!
A great time to use those Banners framelits! Here's my card...
Using the Banners framelits made this card easy to put together! Here are the details:
- Card base is Whisper White
- Run a piece of Pool Party through the Big Shot using the Decorative Dots embossing folder then adhere to a piece of Basic Black card stock
- Wrap a piece of Pool Party twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack around the panel three times
- Adhere panel to card with dimensionals
- Use the banners framelits to cut banners from Basic Black and Sweet Sorbet designer paper and adhere to card
- Stamp the greeting from Perfect Pennants in black StazOn onto Whisper White and cut out using the Banners framelits
- Adhere to card with dimensionals
- Adhere a cork flower from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack to card (note: I used dimensionals to adhere the flower)
- Add a Basic Black candy dot to flower center
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other designers did with this fabulous sketch! And don't panic if you haven't signed up for the Spring Collection. You still can and enjoy ALL the fabulous projects that have been shared from the beginning! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Perfect Pennants; Paper- Whisper White, Pool Party, Basic Black, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- black StazOn; Accessories- Decorative Dots embossing folder, Banners framelits, Sweet Sorbet accessory pack, Neutrals candy dots, dimensionals