Good morning everyone! It's Saturday and Create with Connie and Mary have just finished up week 2 of the Spring Collection! WOW! Amazing projects were shared this week including one of mine! If you didn't get to see them no need to worry! You can still see all the projects that have been shared and download all the tutorials by signing up today!
So on Saturdays Create with Connie and Mary have a challenge to finish off the week. This week we have a color challenge. Take a look!
Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Sahara Sand are the colors that are given for this challenge. Here is the card I came up with:
Very soft and pretty colors! Love them!! And I kept my card very simple. Details…
- Card base is Pistachio Pudding
- Round the bottom left hand corner with the 3/4" circle punch
- Round the bottom left hand corner with the 3/4" circle punch of a piece of Sweet Sorbet designer paper and then adhere to card
- Round the bottom left hand corner with the 3/4" circle punch of a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe
- On the Crisp Cantaloupe piece stamp the flower image from Peaceful Petals twice in VersaMark and emboss with white emboss powder
- Stamp the greeting in Sahara Sand and the leaf image in Crisp Cantaloupe (note: I did stamp off with the leaf image before stamping onto the card stock)
- Sponge edges of Crisp Cantaloupe piece with Whisper White craft ink then adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add pearls to flower centers
Find more inspiration from the design team at Create with Connie and Mary. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will do with these colors! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals; Paper- Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet designer paper; Ink- VersaMark, Whisper White craft, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sahara Sand; Accessories- white emboss powder, pearls, 3/4" circle punch, sponge, dimensionals