Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding and Basic Black. These colors can be found in the Sweet Sorbet designer paper pack from the SAB brochure. But I decided to not use the dsp for my card. Check it out!
It took a while for this card to come together as I would start it and then have to walk away and then come back to it and then walk away again. This went on for a few days until I finally was able to put it all together! And I do like the end result!
- Card base is Whisper White
- On a piece of Summer Starfruit stamp the splatter images from Gorgeous Grunge in Summer Starfruit and black StazOn then stamp the greeting from Peaceful Petals in black StazOn
- Round the top right corner with the corner rounder and adhere to a piece of Basic Black card stock that also has the top right corner rounded with the corner rounder
- Adhere panel to card base
- Stamp flower and leaf images from Peaceful Petals in black StazOn onto Whisper White
- I used the ink pad and a blender pen to watercolor my images then I took the Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding markers and colored parts of the image to make them stand out (this is the part that took so long to get the way I wanted)
- Adhere the leaves to the back of the flower and adhere to card with dimensionals
- Add two rhinestones
Be sure to check out all the wonderful creations from the other designers at the Create with Connie and Mary site! I hope you will join us and play along! I do love to see how you interpret our challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!
Card Recipe: Stamps- Peaceful Petals, Gorgeous Grunge; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black, Summer Starfruit; Ink- black StazOn, Summer Starfruit, Pistachio Pudding; Accessories- corner rounder, rhinestones, blender pen, dimensionals