Good morning, Friends! Create with Connie and Mary has a new Thursday challenge! This week they have provided a sketch. Take a look!
A super clean and simple sketch! So many possibilities! I wanted to keep my card super clean and simple, too. Here's what I came up with!
- Card base is Very Vanilla
- On a panel of Very Vanilla, stamp the flower image from Peaceful Petals in black StazOn and color with Crisp Cantaloupe, Summer Starfruit and Pistachio Pudding markers
- Stamp greeting from same set in black StazOn
- Use a ruler and the Basic Black marker to draw a frame around the image
- Layer panel onto a piece of Basic Black card stock then adhere to card base with dimensionals
- Punch a circle from Basic Black card stock with the 1" circle punch
- Thread a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe through a Very Vintage button and tie a bow
- Adhere the button to the black circle and then to the card
Be sure to visit the Create with Connie and Mary site to see what the other fabulous designers did with this sketch! So much inspiration there! I do hope you will play along with us this week! We always love to see what you do with our challenges! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!